want to turn your nutrition side-hustle into a
I have a passion for bringing like-mind entrepreneurs together to take the planning, designing, launching + growing component to starting your own nutrition private practice off of your shoulders so that you can focus more time on what matters most
- your clients + business results!
At Roots Reboot, we are bringing an elite group of Registered Dietitian entrepreneurs together to create a community of nutrition professionals, foster stronger relationships with clients, and help you grow your individual practice into a successful businesses.
Join our team of Registered Dietitians and become a Roots Reboot Provider!
What is included in the membership?
Craft your business plan step by step with the help of the Business Reboot Playbook and one-on-one business coaching from Taylor every step of the way.
- One-on-one business coaching + 8 business playbook modules to transform your nutrition passion into a successful, profitable business.
Business Reboot Playbook:
- Narrowing your specialty focus
- Defining your ideal Reboot client
- Determining your Reboot services
- Streamlining your process
- Streamlining your specialty brand
- Legal + finance Reboot
- Specialty service launch strategy
- Growing your Reboot clientele
Establish your name within RR + service offering from idea to market in as little as 8 weeks.
- Roots Reboot email address
- Tele-nutrition provider account:
- HIPAA compliant video consultations + direct messaging
- FitBIt fitness + iHealth medical device integration
- Easy appointment scheduling + payment
- Mobile app food photo diary for clients
- 24/7 support from IT team
- Custom designed/branded handouts + marketing materials
- Access to Roots Reboot’s unique client consulting materials
- Webinar slide decks + presentations
- Professional food photography catalog
- Roots Reboot unique meal plans, strategies, + recipe catalog
- Your own speciality webpages designed right into RR website
- Specialty service web page
- Personal bio web page
Have your speciality service webpage built + launch your services with Roots Reboot streamlined processes + strategies
- Obtain the RR marketing and promo launch strategy
- Utilize the 11.1K+ RR social media audiences to promote + launch your individual specialty practice & offerings
- Utilize RR email list serve for service promotions, events and personal highlights
- Obtain Roots Reboot sales scripts, email templates, and follow up strategies that drive sales
- Access to Crowdcast webinar platform and done for you strategic webinar slide decks, landing + registration page to promote
- Streamlined client signup and payment processes
- 250 personalized RR business cards to get you started
Be a part of a professional community, increase your knowledge, exposure + grow your business with Roots Reboot
- Work from the convenience of your home with flexible work schedule + hours
- Improved consulting services with a tele-nutrition platform and a RD collaborative team approach
- Opportunity to guest blog and social media post for additional credibility building + exposure to 11.1K audiance
- Opportunity to grow your practice outside of local clients
- Opportunity for client referrals from other RR providers to give you the best fit clientele
- Have support, accountability and feedback from a team of like-minded entrepreneurial dietitians and business coach every step of the way
- Monthly team meetings discussing process improvements, case studies, inspirational stories, useful resources, journal clubs, etc.
- Attend team networking and bonding retreats!
THE BRAND OPPORTUNITY
We are living in a worldwide entrepreneurial renaissance, seeing more and more dietitians going into individual private practice. In a culture that often seems very isolating and highly competitive, Roots Reboot is establishing a collaborative, tele-nutrition business built on the feedback, encouragement, and support for other Dietitian's success. The mission for the Roots Reboot Provider Membership is to help entrepreneur Dietitians transform their nutrition passion into a successful, profitable business by encouraging and promoting each other along their journey of personal and professional growth. We are passionate about planing, designing, launching, and growing like minded Dietitians speciality private practices within RR so that they can focus more time on what matters most - their clients and business success.
WHO YOU ARE
As a Registered Dietitian, you’re an enthusiastic, self-starter with a clear passion and vision for your own nutrition specialty area. You manage your client load efficiently, have impeccable communication skills, both verbally and written, and are strategic and proactive with a strong initiative. You care deeply about changing people’s lives and thrive in a startup environment – with the ability to anticipate need and adapt to situations as they arise.
Roots Reboot Provider Membership is a great opportunity if you are an entrepreneurial dietitian, eager to start or grow your own private practice with the foundation of an already established, supportive brand and collaborative Dietitian team behind you every step of the way.
Roots Reboot isn’t just another health site or food blog — we are a nationwide, accessible tele-nutrition platform providing credible nutrition answers from a network of an elite community of Dietitians.
The Roots Reboot provider membership is a contracted position with a monthly membership fee paid to RR. As a member of this tele-medicine consulting business, you will receive all of the business training, skills, tools and services to provide effective consulting, nationwide, at the convenience of your own home.
Each Registered Dietitian Nutritionist is a crucial member of the team and success of this company. Your mission is to support the provider team for establishing effective counseling systems through feedback improvement and support the RR community through the highest quality nutrition coaching.
- Complete 8 module “Business Reboot” training and on-boarding period before rendering your specialty service(s) of choice
- Collaboratively establish a framework to recruit, develop and retain clients
- Work cross-functionally to grow client community through promotional events, word-of-mouth marketing and through the Roots Reboot platform
- Collaborate with the team to define clear strategies for service offerings, support marketing and programming
- Attend, participate and/or present in Roots Reboot team meetings (monthly), journal clubs (bi-monthly), and case studies (quarterly)
- Manage relationships with key partners to retain clientele
- Partake in webinars, workshops, events, and cooking demonstrations
- Generate monthly reports to analyze sales goals, productivity, marketing and referral efforts
- 1+ years of RD experience, Registered Dietitian Nutritionist certification, current credentials, and license to practice
- Have a computer and professional space to provide virtual consulting services to clients
- Proficient in, but not limited to Google Suite, Microsoft Office, Excel, and a CRM
- Established competency in coaching and the ability to quickly deliver scientific information to facilitate change
- Results driven - from individual clients and group coaching, to growing your own successful specialty private practice within RR
- Team player who can work cross functionally and support/assist other team members in their success
- Appreciation and understanding of the Roots Reboot brand
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: RR Membership RDN + your name.
Include your resume and cover letter sharing why you are the best fit for this role.
Due to the high volume of applications, you will only be contacted if you’re chosen for an interview.
RR is focused on hiring people who are committed long-term to making our provider-based company special and ahead of its time.