The Women Behind it
Who Are the Dietitians Behind Roots Reboot?
We are Registered Dietitian Nutritionists
that believe in the power of delicious, high-quality, wholesome food.
What are we all about?
Although we all come from different roots, our health and nutrition mission is the same. Our passion to create something authentic, ahead of its time and impactful in the nutrition field lead us to Roots Reboot.
We are excited to share our love and knowledge of health and nutrition while educating you on
why FOOD MATTERS AND HOW IT can reboot your life.
learn more about the RD's behind Roots Reboot
what are Registered Dietitian Nutritionists?
Registered Dietitian Nutritionists (RDNs) are food and nutrition experts who have met the following criteria to earn the RDN credential:
- Completed a minimum of a bachelor’s degree at a US regionally-accredited university or college and coursework accredited and approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Completed an ACEND-accredited supervised practice program at a healthcare facility, community agency or foodservice corporation with an option to combine with undergraduate and graduate studies. Typically, a practice program will run 6 to 12 months in length.
- Passed a national examination administered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration (CDR).
- Completed continuing professional educational requirements to maintain registration.
- In addition to RDN credentialing, many states have regulatory licensure laws for dietitians and nutrition practitioners.